‘At Moorgate Finance our aim is to always provide you with quality finance brokering services’
There may however, be occasions when you feel that this objective has not been achieved. We want to assure you that we take all complaints seriously and deal with a complaint in the following manner:
- We will appoint a Compliance Officer to act as a single point of contact and who has competence and experience and is not directly involved in the matter.
- We will aim to resolve your complaint within 3 working days following receipt and issue you with a written summary of our findings and conclusion and enclosing a copy of this guide.
- If we cannot resolve your complaint within 3 working days following receipt, we will acknowledge your complaint promptly enclosing a copy of this guide and our understanding of your complaint.
- If we establish that another firm may be solely or jointly responsible for the allegation(s) made, we will promptly forward the complaint or the relevant part of it to that firm. We will notify you of our actions and provide contact details of the firm concerned.
- We will undertake our investigation diligently and impartially and examine in detail all documentation available in relation to your complaint.
- We will endeavour to send you our Final Decision Letter; addressing your concerns and providing you with our decision within 8 weeks and keep you informed of the progress of your complaint if not resolved by 4 weeks and provide you with a copy of the Financial Ombudsman Service leaflet.
- If we are still unable to complete our investigations after 8 weeks of your complaint being received you will be entitled to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service who can be contacted at: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR, Telephone 0800 0234 567 or via their website financial-ombudsman.org.uk . We will provide you with a copy of the Financial Ombudsman Service leaflet.
- We will continue to investigate the complaint until we are able to send you our Final Decision Letter.
- If once you have received our Final Decision Letter you are unhappy with our handling of your complaint; you can refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service at the address provided above. You must refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service within 6 months of the date of our Final Decision Letter. A copy of the Financial Ombudsman Service leaflet will be included with our Final Decision Letter.
- If your complaint is upheld, we will provide you with fair redress for any acts or omissions for which we are found responsible.
- We shall deem the matter closed when;
- We have resolved your complaint within 3 working days from receipt of your complaint
- Our investigation has been completed and a Final Decision Letter has been sent to you
- Where you have indicated acceptance of any earlier response, where appropriate
- We will use all complaints received to assist us in the improvement, maintenance and enhancement of the organisation’s reputation, customer satisfaction and services provided.
You can contact us here: email@example.com